LotusFlare employees join and remain at LotusFlare for two simple reasons. First, they can see immediately that their work makes a positive impact on LotusFlare customers and, secondly, that they grow on a personal level by developing best practices and experience in cloud-native enterprise software. LotusFlare Founder and CEO Sam Gadodia believe that if someone wants to make an impact and change industries for the better, they should consider joining LotusFlare.
LotusFlare has always been about making an impact through software products and changing industries for the better by simplifying technology so as to simplify the customer experience. Founded by the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion mobile users, LotusFlare was born out of a vision to make the mobile internet accessible and affordable to people in parts of the world who often did not have access.
From this initial work, LotusFlare’s mission now is to design, build and continuously advance cloud-native digital commerce and monetization platform that simplifies technology and customer experience to deliver valuable outcomes to enterprises. This platform provides the software product foundation for the company’s main offering, the LotusFlare Digital Network Operator® Cloud. LotusFlare DNO™ Cloud is a digital commerce and monetization managed service that serves as a digital BSS to deliver valuable business outcomes for communications and media services providers.
LotusFlare looks for people all around the world who are passionate about their aim to make an impact and change industries for the better by simplifying technology. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices in EMEA and APAC, LotusFlare serves Verizon, Globe Telecom, MPIC, Digi, DISH Networks, Permata Bank, Singtel, Digicel, Supercell, and other leading enterprises around the world.
Does this apply to you?
- You get a kick from watching software unfold before your eyes.
- You want to be a part of the team that will be remembered as the ones who disrupted the Telco industry.
- You firmly believe in code review and writing tests as an integral part of writing rock-solid, high-quality code.
- You make sure that the code you write is reusable, maintainable, and well documented.
- You have a strong passion for scalable and high-performance platforms.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with other people and learning from them as well.
- You have experience working as a Software Engineer
- You have experience with languages like Lua, Scala or Java
- You have experience with relational and non relational databases
- You have a good understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol and RESTful services
- You are familiar with messaging platforms like Kafka
- You are familiar with Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud
Awesome! Check out how we do things at LotusFlare:
- Every engineer is an integral part of our global engineering team and as such is directly responsible for more than half of the millions of users of our platforms.
- We apply best practices of software testing by covering our code with unit, integration, and performance regression tests.
- We apply best practices of continuous integration and continuous delivery and our platforms are deployed on a daily basis to all of our clients.
- We are using the latest and greatest technologies in both the engineering and infrastructure parts of our solutions.
Liked it so far? Good. Benefits we have for you:
- Competitive salary package.
- Paid lunch (In the office)
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Training and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere (office or remote)
- Top-of-the-class engineers to learn from and work with
Sounds challenging? Apply
Upoznaj kompaniju LotusFlare
LotusFlare is the American software product company that was founded in 2014 by former executives from Facebook. LotusFlare is a provider of a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization service for communications and media service providers helping them to deliver valuable business outcomes.
Our vision is to make affordable mobile communications available to every human on earth.
LotusFlare’s mission is to design, build and continuously advance software products that simplify technology and deliver valuable outcomes to communications service providers all over the world. We’re just getting started in carrying out this mission while growing the global team at a rapid pace.
Rad od kuće
Private health insurance
Opportunity to have company stock options
Personal development budget
Team building activities
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...