TietoEvry, a leading digital services and software company
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success.
We are looking for professionals to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia.
Backend Software Developer (Senior/Intermediate)
Our system supports corporate loans, agricultural loans, bank guarantees, personal loans, mortgages, consumer credit, deposits, savings accounts and card approvals. While banks and financial institutions focus on core business, our solutions automate bank administration.
As a member of our international team, you will work on loan administration solutions for processing high volumes of corporate credit, mortgages and unsecured loans.
You will play an important role in designing new solutions, integrating, and modernizing existing ones. Quality is important aspect of our work. That is why we are looking not only for experienced developers but also for responsible persons with great customer focus.
With us you will be responsible for
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Analyzing problems and finding solutions within our international teams
- Maintaining existing software by troubleshooting the issues and fixing them
We expect you to have
- Experience with financial/banking software
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- 3-5 years of experience in software development using C#, WCF / RESTful services, ASP.NET
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL/T-SQL
- Hands-on experience with source control (TFS, Git) and CI/CD environments
- Good teamwork & communication skills (business proficiency in English)
Extra merits if you also have
- Credit management and/or credit application processing competence
- Familiarity with Service Broker, message-based systems, and queues (eg. MSMQ)
Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries.
Our Credit Solutions and Services (CSS) itself has installations in 24 different countries and 60 individual banks and credit companies as clients, we are the largest vendor in Scandinavia in its segment. >> Credit Solutions and Services
We foster an Open Source culture that promotes respect for every individual, openness, good teamwork, diversity, and equal opportunities.
Our Belgrade team is now almost 100 persons working with banking and leasing solutions in a vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space. >> Belgrade office
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
For further information
Inspired? We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application, we evaluate candidates continuously.