We are a Belgrade based team creating products that evolve traditional approaches and enable implementation of more sophisticated engineering processes in the different phases of clinical trials. Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development - from sparking initial idea to business priority scoping, competition analysis, user testing, all leading to software design and development. Our key focus is building a new enterprise distributed platform and new set of products, bringing innovation in the domain that will work as an ecosystem of well connected and integrated applications and microservices. Together with our partners we are working on solving problems that will enable a more efficient, synergetic, fast and secure clinical trial process.
As a part of our team you will get the chance to work on developing complex platforms integrating multiple applications involved in clinical trials. You would be working on decomposition of monolithic applications into microservices, data model design, implementation of different SQL and noSQL databases.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Scaling of our distributed platform
- Build robust and scalable web software
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
It would be great if you would have:
- Proficient in Ruby, Python, JS (NodeJS)
- Previous experience working with serverless architecture
- Knowledge of serverless computing Lambdas, Fargate
- Work with asynchronous and event driven systems (EventBridge, SNS, SQS, Kafka)
- Working with service oriented and distributed systems
- Knowledge of GraphQL, REST API, Relational and non-relational databases (DynamoDB, Aurora, Postgres)
- Be proficient in both spoken and written English
We think it is a plus if:
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge of clinical processes and trials
- You have background in biotech or related industries
- You have international work experience
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation in the field of life sciences. At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our clients amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery send us your CV.