If you are talented, skilled, open-minded and ready for new experiences in multicultural environment - we challenge you to join our team and help us create breathtaking technological solutions.
You will be responsible, alone and as a part of the team, for:
- Analyzing large sets of data and developing SQL Server solutions
- Writing and optimizing SQL Queries and procedures in SQL Server to support planning analys
- Creating dashboards in BI tools e.g. Tableau, Power BI and Qlik
- Creation of solutions in Microsoft Analysis Services
- Convert and transfer data from one database to another.
- Deal with special cases in data transfer.
- Creation of various reports and analysis existing data sets.
- Validation of data in reference spreadsheets and lists of records
- Making updates to customer information to correct issues.
This is full-time Belgrade based position that could include occasional trips abroad. The ideal candidate hired into this position should have the following key skills /experience:
- Strong SQL Server skills
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL and MS SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and Microsoft Analysis Services
- Understand how to create stored procedures and queries for large databases
- Understand existing code and query database for root cause analysis
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Good team player
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks
- High motivation with positive attitude and proven interpersonal skills
- Result-orientation with good planning and execution abilities
What we offer:
- Creative and dynamic work environment in our Belgrade office.
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Working in small and excellent skilled teams
- Ability to work on interesting project and improve yours professional skills.
- Continuous education
- Salaries and conditions which correspond to the high demands