Telesign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect, and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, Telesign delivers communication, verification, and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world.
The Business Product Analyst is a member of the product portfolio team helping product managers assess market conditions and to develop business justification for product roadmaps. The position engages market intelligence, finance, customer success, sales and product management partners to develop market models and assessment criteria for new products and features.
- Assist with gathering business requirements for new products and developing cost and revenue estimates for these products.
- Working with engineering assess investments required to support the business case for these products.
- Assemble business justification for presentation at the Product Advisory Board and ongoing measurement through the Portfolio Governance Council.
- Use internal and market data to make good decisions. Track and analyze API KPI’s to identify, scope and prioritize areas for enhancements.
- Partner with sales to understand customer needs and assist with coordinating demos to Customer as needed.
- 1-2 years of business or financial analysis experience.
- Demonstrated networking and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate to teams with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences.
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required with PowerBI or Tableau preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.