Founded in 2016, in Belgrade. Solidum Vitae ICT Resourcing is an ICT (Information and Communications Technology) Service and Solution provider. We operate as a reliable outsourcing and relocation partner with best in class ICT professionals and consultants across all Industries.
Solidum Vitae focuses on providing solutions to the increasing skills shortage in Europe. According to Eurostat 53% of enterprises experienced difficulties in 2018 when recruiting for ICT. Europe faces a shortage of skilled ICT professionals in Software Development, System Administration, Technical Support, Quality Assurance among other domains.
We operate a Belgrade based outsourcing service center from Serbia and relocate high qualified ICT Professionals to Europe for local long term employment when required by our customers.
Projects are executed through our Upwork Agency for short term assignments and at the Belgrade service center for long term assignments. Employment in the EU is executed through relocation to Belgium, The Netherlands and other EU Member States.
This according to the EU Directive 2011/98/EU which provides now in the European Member States for a single application procedure for a single permit for third country nationals to reside and work in the territory of a Member State and on a common set of rights for third-country workers legally residing in a Member State.
We are searching:
CMS Web Design and System Management Specialist
- Proven technical experience in developing and implementing websites
- Experience with CMS such as Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, Magento or similar
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the design and development of enterprise content management solutions, or client/server and web based applications
- Preferably basic knowledge in data bases
- Being responsible for the realisation of sophisticated and exciting projects including: analysis, conceptual design, estimate, planning, installation, setup, implementation, integration, data migration, documentation, testing, roll-out, custom application development and upgrades
- Implementing added functionality in line with project requirements
- Providing technical and editorial training
- Assisting in analyzing customers’ business requirements and application objectives
- Offering support for users and clients
- Providing assistance to the product support helpdesk on delivered solutions or escalation
We are building a team of highly skilled ICT Professionals working either remote or from the Belgrade outsourcing center or relocated to Europe.
Our European offices are based in Brussels, Belgium. We work closely with a network of ICT partners who execute projects in large, international and global organisations. We have secured active support from ICT federations, EU-Serbian business associations, innovation centers, public employment service agencies and government.
For candidates wishing to work long term in Europe we provide employment in the EU (Belgium, The Netherlands) and assist in the relocation once a long term agreement has been reached with a customer.
- University or Masters degree or similar experience.
- Proficient in English in both written and verbal communications, other European languages are welcome.
- Good understanding of ICT engineering Lifecycle management including test and support phases.
- Profound education or experience in the technologies listed.
- Excellent attention to detail / motivated by delivery.
- Ability to work and team effectively with clients and team members.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Ability to escalate accurately and efficiently.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- When aspiring to work and relocate within EU: Qualify as Highly skilled professional in technology domains with bottleneck appeal.
- Work in dynamic, friendly and pleasant working environment
- Professional improvement through working with global customers
- Participate in long and short term projects where your opinion will be valued
- Continuous interaction with latest technologies
- Encouragement of innovation..
- Competitive salary.
- For professionals who relocate: compensation according to the European directive as implemented by the Member States or higher depending assignment. Assistance with relocation.