Do you want to be at the forefront of the Digital Transformation of Logistics? We are reshaping the warehousing business, airports and some of the largest retailers by automating every step of the process.
We’re looking for two experienced Cloud Architects with in-depth knowledge of MS Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS). This role participates in discussions with the client and proposes the best possible cloud solution. He/She acts as a subject matter expert to the organization for cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS or Azure and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management.
- 5+ years of on-the-job experience with enterprise-level cloud architecture;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Knowledge of DevOps toolchains and processes;
- Experience in developing solutions architecture and evaluating architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Experience in developing a library of deployable and documented cloud design patterns, based on the application portfolio, as a basis for deploying services to the cloud
- Excellent in analytical and problem solving;
- Leadership ability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in client-facing roles;
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes;
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on;
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization;
- Lots of benefits that support your private life: private health insurance, family day, sports and recreation facilities (in certain development centers), remote workdays, etc.;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge.