Why join Ericsson?
We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
You’ll play a part in using your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what’s possible. To build never-seen-before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
Join a team of like-minded innovators driven to go beyond the status quo to build what’s next.
At Ericsson, you can be an explorer, a change maker and a force for good.
Our purpose: To create connections that make the unimaginable possible.
Our vision: A world where limitless connectivity improves lives, redefines business and pioneers a sustainable future.
Our values: Our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded in the walls and where our core values of professionalism, respect, perseverance and integrity shine through in everything we do.
About this opportunity
We are now looking for an enthusiastic graduated or under-graduated to join us as a junior Cloud Core Integration Engineer. The main task are analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
Let's join us and work with latest 5G Cloud & Core Ericsson technology!
You’ll get the opportunity to
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- Understand technical E2e
- Execute test
- Script & code
- Have knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Student of Telecommunication Degree or Master in their last year of studies, or graduated looking for first professional experience.
- Crafting & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Technical understanding of: Cloud, virtualization and IP
- Knowledge of Linux system
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication as well as intercultural skills
What we offer
- Student contract (12 months + 12 months).
- Work – life balance, the possibility to work from home, and flexible working hours
Interns who join us will enjoy an outstanding chance to make connections, to make change, to make a real difference. We are always looking for interns to become permanent members of our Ericsson team, so you’ll have the opportunity to discuss your future with us during your internship.
What happens once you apply?
Click here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like. This may vary depending on the location and role.
Frequently asked questions
Students and Early Careers
View more internship roles here
View more graduate roles here
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.