Cloud DevOps Engineer
We are looking for experienced software engineers to grow our Belgrade SAP Agent Performance Management team and help us move to cloud native infrastructure and microservices.
SAP Agent Performance Management is a cloud multi-tenant app. Reduce overhead effectively in the cloud while meeting the unique needs of your business. With the SAP Agent Performance Management solution, you can support your agent management processes in the cloud – including onboarding, compliance, relationship management, book-of-business management, communication, and analytics.
In April 2018 SAP acquired CallidusCloud to add our products to its cloud portfolio.
Our tech stack is contained from Java, Gradle, Spring, Angular 11, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Redis, Postgres, Hibernate and HANA.
This position on Temp Staff with planned conversion to Full Time Employee Q2 next year.
We expect you have:
- A minimum of 3 years of DevOps experience and/or development experience with a passion for build and automation
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tools
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker containers, Spinnaker, GCP, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud networking, build and deployment pipelines or infrastructure security
- Experience building highly scalable, distributed systems.
- Technical leadership experience leading project teams and setting technical direction
- Work in a team to develop and operate a complex build and continuous integration infrastructure
- Use state-of-the-art build and automation tools like Gradle, Jenkins, Spinnaker
- Design and implement improvements and new functionality on the CI and testing infrastructure
- Manage the build/deploy/test release cycle of weekly and daily releases
- Take ownership of running, maintaining and extending tools and programs we use.
- Quickly acquire in-depth understanding of new technologies, open-source codebases and tools.
- Mentor and train other team members on coding standards, system design and new technologies.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest DevOps technologies
- Work on challenging cloud project used by biggest companies in the world
- Competitive compensation
- Meal allowance, transportation allowance
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Cool working space, Monday breakfast and beer on last Friday in the month
- Sport activities