Reporting to the Sr. Cyber Ops Engineer. The Cyber Operations Engineer is responsible for collecting, reviewing, analyzing, and performing day to day activities that contribute to delivering a safe, secure, and compliant IT environment. The Cyber Operations Engineer is a seasoned professional, with a broad technology background, proactive self-starter who can help build, deploy, and deliver operational security model. A thought leader in the field who helps leverage technology to rapidly improve security posture and provide expert level remediation of problems within the environment.
- Participate in Cyber Security Risk mitigation and management activities.
- Establish the security capabilities including monitoring, pervasive detection, coordinated response, efficient remediation, tools engineering, regular testing, and hardened provisioning.
- Collaborate with Cyber Security team and senior management across the company to prioritize security initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with other technology towers to help implement and monitor security controls. Proactively identify risks and collaborate in delivering adequate security solutions are in place throughout all systems.
- Work with enterprise and Cyber Security tools to accomplish security baseline and be aligned toward SNAP ONE Cyber Security Standards and Policies.
- Responsible for vulnerability management and remediation, owning and driving the company’s information security process, relating to corporate infrastructure security, regulatory compliance, and audits.
- Contribute to executive dashboards and reports for the management team.
- 3+ years of Information Security and IT operations experience
- Deep experience in security principles, infrastructure technologies and Azure/AWS Cloud
- Experience in scripting/automation with Powershell/Python, etc.
- Ability to assess, review, communicate and lead the Cyber Security discussion of what is needed to create a global, sustainable, and scalable IT infrastructure environment.
- Experience investigating, mitigating, and remediating security incidents.
- Any current security certifications and trainings are highly desired.
- CCIE, CCNA, MCSE, GCUX, Linux+, CompTIA Security +, CompTIA Network+ certifications
- Azure, AWS security-related certifications
- ITIL certification desired
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of disability.