Overview of sa.global
sa.global is a leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our family of vertical solutions extends the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide an unparalleled offering in the marketplace for engineering, architecture, construction, accounting, legal, advertising, marketing, and IT services firms. An 11-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is also a part of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle. Established in 1990, we are an almost 1000-member strong global organization with a presence in 25 countries.
Sa.global Serbia team
To find out about sa.global Serbia team and how awesome is to be a part of our organization, read more at https://www.helloworld.rs/blog/sa.global-male-stvari-prave-razliku/12565.
Also, check out our latest video https://youtu.be/f8yj3i0nIBE
- Collaborate with client stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements that are aligned to business objectives
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality
- Perform fit-gap analysis and design and configure data migration strategies with the team
- Support the user community, elicit, manage requirements and specifications as well as execute a variety of testing disciplines (test plans, scripts, unit testing, and user acceptance) to drive development and validate results
- As part of our managed services offering, be involved and provide industry-leading support for the Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX application to achieve the customer’s business requirements and product upgrades
- Facilitate the customer’s decision-making process and develop a functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application)
- Collaborate and interact with multi-disciplined teams, ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered
- Adopt and evangelize the sa.global successful methodologies to deliver the speed of implementation and ongoing updates to the customer
- Mentor and coach junior consultants on best practices, project methodology, and professional client service
- Carry out additional, reasonable duties as may occur from time to time as instructed by your manager or members of senior management.
- Contribute towards a working environment that epitomizes “one sa.global” where everyone is seen as an equal, and equality and diversity is championed.
- Interact with a wide variety of colleagues, customers, and stakeholders at all levels with respect, courtesy, and professionalism.
Skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience working with or implementing ERP solutions
- Experience working in consulting or professional services industry
- Customer-centric approach and great communication skills
- Ability to work with team members across the globe
- Being open to travel to customer sites when needed
- A natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills
- Good written and spoken the English language
- University degree
- Experience with D365F&O but also BC/Navision, Pantheon, Oracle, Upis
- Ability to resolve problems independently using an analytical approach
- Ability to decompose a challenge into smaller parts and address the parts in a disciplined manner, individually or as a part of a team
Nice to have:
- Experience within the international working environment
- Some travel may be required.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Remote work
- Fitness activities - personal training and gym membership
- Support for personal career growth - paid training certifications and conferences, LinkedIn Learning
- Healthy breakfast, fruits, massage, and yoga at the office
- Team buildings and company gatherings
Upoznaj kompaniju sa.global d.o.o.
As a leading Microsoft Partner providing industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based ERP, CRM, HCM, and business intelligence solutions, we have helped over 600,000 Microsoft Dynamics users across 80 countries to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations. This includes our expertise across the Microsoft Power Platform, which enables our clients, to quickly design and deploy solutions without the need for a developer or an IT team.
sa.global is an eleven-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award and is also a member of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle. These achievements make us a globally recognized, trusted, and an accredited Microsoft Gold partner and we owe our success to our employees who continue to build on our achievements.
Through our presence in 25 countries, we are a community of diverse social and cultural backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and opinions. Amidst this variety is acceptance and respect as well as a source of innovation and inspiration. Our purpose is to collaborate and create a dynamic environment, which enables us, our clients, and our stakeholders to work towards achieving our goals and emerge as winners.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Medior IT Consultant
Apsolutno sve u ovoj kompaniji mi se svidelo dok sam bio na praksi Preko bonusa koji se dobijaju skoro svaki mesec,placene teretane,parkinga,3 dana bolavanja takodje placeno,dosta stranaca radi pa je interesantno koristiti engleski jezik,plata je super bila iako sam samo na praksi bio.
Samo vise parking mesta jer nisam bas uspevao da se parkiram.Ali ostale je savrseno.
Private health insurance
Vacation and days off
Awards, bonuses, gifts
Training, courses, conferences
Flexible working hours
Hybrid or fully remote work
Food and drinks
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...