EyeSee is one of the fastest growing behavioral insights companies in the world, based in New York, Antwerp, Paris, London, Belgrade, Mexico City and Singapore. We use the unique combination of remote explicit and implicit methods to unlock the next level of insights for our clients.
Through highly effective platforms such as online eye tracking, facial coding, virtual shopping, and survey, we measure the impact of shopper marketing, advertising, digital, and innovation. For research purposes, respondents use their own devices (computers and mobile phones), thus cutting down time, costs, and enabling testing on a global scale.
Our teams conduct studies in more than 40 countries. We had the privilege to work with global brands in a myriad of industries. Find out more at www.eyesee-research.com.
If you believe you qualify feel free to apply for the position: DATA ANALYST
- Programming questionnaires, as well as online eye-tracking, facial coding & digital studies
- Ensuring quality through testing before launching studies & monitoring field phase
- Validating study outcomes before the analysis, performing statistical data analysis & preparing reports for data interpretation
- Working on automatization of the data processing, & being a part of further methodology development
- Ideal background: research or statistics or economics or mathematics or psychology (either academic or professional background)
- 2+ year of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Power Point)
- Proficiency in SPSS or Python or R
- Basics of programming would be a big bonus
- Quantitative (numerical) reasoning
- Being eager about online environment, such as e-commerce, social media etc.
- Work in a fast-growing technology-driven company
- Spot bonuses & rewards depening on team and individual performance
- Professional development training & soft skill workshops
- Remote working mode & possibility of working from comfortable working space in the heart of Belgrade
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Private health insurance for employees & their children
- English conversation classes with a native speaker
- Winter and summer team trips