Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysing existing Data Structures and APIs of SAP and other existing 3rd party systems
- Mapping and designing data structures within Azure based environment
- Extracting, transforming and loading data used for Azure API Services
- Supporting development teams in creation of APIs and interfaces
- Documenting the data landscape in cooperation with our domain experts
- Good knowledge of databases
- Strong analytical data skills.
- SQL / TSQL Script.
- Familiarity with programming concepts.
- Good knowledge of project lifecycle.
- Experience of Azure cloud (Data Factory, Data Bricks) ecosystem and SAP BW advantageous.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Self-motivated, curious person with good time management skills
- Ability to learn technical concepts and communicate with multiple functional groups
- Strong troubleshooting skills and high attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science / Business Administration or equivalent
Company benefits include:
- Full time employment
- Working in a young and dynamic team
- Possibilities to advance your career in related fields
- A competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send us your curriculum vitae in electronic form.