phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner, offers state-of-the-art data center solutions, including security-focused cloud services, dedicated servers, disaster recovery, and backup services, as well as colocation and network solutions. phoenixNAP is a Premier Service Provider in the VMware Cloud Provider Program and a Platinum Veeam Cloud & Service Provider partner.
- Flexible working hours are Monday to Friday
Key Job Responsibilities:
You’d be working on high priority in-house projects on developing and integrating our Bare Metal Cloud products with infrastructure automation solutions such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet…
What are Bare Metal Cloud products? Bare Metal Cloud is a dedicated server platform provisioned in a fully automated way on a pay-as-you-go model. The environment integrates with various APIs to let you deploy, configure, and scale your IT resources easily. Our plan is to further integrate with all important solutions in the market including Rancher, Apache LibCloud, CFEngine, Quali CloudShellPro, Cloudify, Pliant, Inedo Otter, Jenkins/CloudBees, Spinnaker, Octopus, etc.
Integrations we develop are certified by our integration partners and must meet requirements and standards for code quality, acceptance and unit tests, automated build and release process, maintenance.
We heavily use Linux, Java, Go, Python, Ruby so we need a skilled developer with a wide range of interests in the domain of cloud infrastructure and development.
- 1+ Years’ experience building web applications with the following:
- Java and/or PHP
- Comfortable with an IDE such as Eclipse
- Comfortable with VI and Linux text-based editors
- Knowledge of computer networking principals
- Experience with good engineering practices
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity
- Independent thinking and self-motivated
- Excellent command of the English language
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in English!