NET CHECK, dedicated to providing high-quality engineering services to the Telecommunications industry for almost 20 years is continuously expanding its global presence and has recently established a local office in Serbia. For our expert team in 5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM Optimization, we are currently seeking for engineers to complement our team in Belgrade.
As an IT Network Engineer, you'll have responsibility for developing, setting up, and maintaining network testing equipment for telecommunications and big data projects. You will design and support testing environments and support ongoing projects. Your aim is to plan and ensure the integrity of high availability network testing infrastructure to provide maximum performance and develop new ideas to expand the company’s products. You will work internally as part of the organization’s Engineering team and take an integral role in the development.
We are currently moving from an existing on-premise PostgreSQL infrastructure to a scalable Kubernetes solution on Azure. We are searching for people to support this process and establish/improve pipelines from basic ETL to product creation.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or information technology is required
- 2-4+ year of experience in IT, networking related projects
- Experience / knowledge in transforming existing SQL scripts to scalable Spark jobs / services
- Experience with Spark and Spark environments for Big Data solutions
- Java Spark and PySpark knowledge
- SQL knowledge
- Background in teaching and knowledge transfer in fields mentioned above
- Ability to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment
- TCP/IP Protocol Stack Knowledge
- Linux and bash scripting
- Linux management
Good to Have
- Working knowledge with structured and unstructured data
- Have a familiarity with development methodologies, including the AGILE development approaches
- Able to code and comprehend code around technologies that deal with acquiring data
- Experience writing ETL jobs
- Python, C#, or Java programming skills
- Experience or knowledge in telecommunications-related fields (fixed and mobile)