Two Desperados is a mobile game development studio, based in Belgrade. We are a tightly connected team of professionals working on amazing products used by more than 30 million players around the world. If you join our team you will have an opportunity to watch first row how creating, developing and delivering of a #1 marble shooter games Woka Woka and Viola’s is done!
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join Two Desperados AI team and play a key role in our product development. Working with our team you will get the chance to design and build core data infrastructure services for reporting, analysis and data science. You will work closely with Data Scientists and stakeholders across the organization in project planning to create best technology support and facilitate game AI development with machine learning, maximize performance of our games and automate processes within the company.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework and architecture of a data platform to enable faster, data-informed decision-making within the business.
- Combine, analyze and organize raw information and data from different sources to create single source of truth
- Design, implement, and automate data flows to have data accessibility.
- Designing and developing scalable ETL process (extract, transform, load).
- Develop analytical tools and programs as support for product and development teams.
- Performing thorough testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification used in machine learning models.
- Actively maintaining data that are used in machine learning models.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Timely and adequate data entry in order to maintain the work of all engaged sectors
Desired skills and experiences:
- BSc in a related field (MSc or PhD is a plus) from Electrotechnical or Mathematical Faculty, Faculty of Technical Sciences.
- 2-3 years of experience in a data-driven environment (familiar with data flow and pipelines).
- English language proficiency level.
- Experience with cloud service providers like Google Cloud Platform, AWS.
- Experience in the design, optimization, and support of big-data ecosystems.
- Experience with relational and not-relational databases.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Python, Java, C# programming languages.
- Experience with data science tools like BI tools (Plotly Dash), ETL tools, BigData technologies (Hadoop, Kafka).
- Experience working with BigQuery, Amazon RedShift.
- Must be technologically adept, demonstrating strong computer skills.
- Ability to design, build, and maintain the business’s ETL pipeline and data warehouse.
- Process oriented with great documentation skills.
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
It would be a strong plus if you would have:
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AirFlow.
What you’ll learn in this role:
- Learn about the industry trends and benchmarks.
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing they drive creation of amazing games. We are dedicated to moving boundaries of entertainment. Join our team as we are entering exciting growth times. Send your CV and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide!