Eurobank is looking for Senior IT Expert - Data Manager/Architect whose role will be to supervise a company’s numerous data systems and networks which includes organizing, storing and analyzing company data as professionally and effectively as possible, while also safeguarding a company’s security and confidentiality standards. With strong ability in technology as the Data Manager, you will oversee the development and use of company data systems and guarantee that all information to and from the company runs timely and securely.
- Develop and implement policies & procedures for effective data management
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of data systems
- Guarantee adherence to legal and company regulations
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements
- Manage all incoming data files
- Continually develop data management strategies
- Assist with recognizing and upholding digital security systems to protect delicate information
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis
- Ability to interpret and organize large amounts of data
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and strong decision making & problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities and carrier progress
- Challenging, friendly & safe/ w@h working environment
- Continuous professional advancement
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send you application with CV, with full confidentiality.
Eurobank a.d. Beograd – Human Resources
With respect to all applications, please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.