Do you like math and data? Are you in the last year of studies or have just finished the College of Mathematics?
If you are passionate about statistics and crunching numbers, join us as a data scientist. You will work on cutting edge software for real-time traffic data prediction in the US cities and prepare the environment for the next stage of autonomous vehicles and connected cars.
Your main mission will be to efficiently optimize traffic signal timings for traffic intersections in the US. We want to build optimal machine learning models that will enable us to develop timing plans for entire traffic signal networks that outperform current adaptive technologies and human-driven optimizations. Your work will impact millions of people each day!
- Develop new deep learning algorithms
- Apply latest machine learning algorithms to solve new problems in multi-objective optimization
- Use statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from the structured and unstructured data.
- Perform large scale experimentation and build data-driven tools to translate data into intelligence.
- Design a data processing pipeline for traffic data and machine learning.
- Operationalize predictive models built with machine learning and advanced analytic technologies.
- Develop stunning visualization for users to quickly understand the problems and metrics.
- Leverage anomaly detection algorithms to identify and explain unusual patterns in customer data
- Build systems that automatically explain how a model arrived at a prediction
- Research and apply the latest machine learning algorithms to power our core business product
- Provide recommendations to solve a variety of business problems
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field preferred
- 2 years of relevant work experience, including software development experience, or a Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with relational databases, scripting languages, statistical computing packages.
- Strong analytical and assessment skills.
- Strong ability to translate data driving insights into decisions and actions.
- Strong ability to think strategically, be proactive, and collaborative.
- Proven track record of implementing algorithms on challenging problems. Show us what you've built before!
What we offer:
- Innovative products/projects, always pushing boundaries
- A dynamic and growing team
- Startup culture environment
- Working from home
- Full-time or Part-time employment
- Additional private health insurance