Data Scientist - Voice
Location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Research team. This is an exciting time to join our company and a chance to be part of an established and successful product development team.
Work with the latest voice biometric and speech technologies to:
- Design & implement voice-based algorithms for use in identity authentication solutions
- Develop voice algorithms for the telephony call center and IVR using state-of-the-art knowledge in machine learning, deep learning, speech, and voice biometrics
- Create solutions to detect voice presentation attacks, identify replayed recordings, & prevent fraud
- Write product code to run on servers and smartphones
- Apply your expertise in speech research, telephony audio, & voice biometrics.
At Daon, we know that ability comes in different shapes. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn. Please consider applying if your experience is close to what we are looking for, as we believe that diversity is a fundamental strength.
- Passionate about AI and voice telephony algorithms.
- Experience in developing & training complex state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Strong machine learning and signal processing background applied to speech technology.
- Proven experience with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch
- Working knowledge of speech libraries & toolkits, including Kaldi and other open-source
- Ideally, have commercial experience with voice fraud detection, voice biometrics, speech recognition, and speech processing.
- Proficiency in C++ & Python
- A quick learner with strong mathematical aptitude
- Ph.D or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, a Maths related field, or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- And much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Manager.
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical team.
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please send your CV to us. We are looking forward to hear from you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. www.daon.com