We are opening new job opportunities!
We strongly believe in a power of data; we see us in future as a data driven Bank and we are looking for a motivated person who will help building our story as the largest banking and financial group in the region. Are you looking for challenges in your professional field and have a highly developed work ethic and are willing to constantly upgrade your knowledge? We offer you the opportunity to be part of our regional team, to work on challenging and advanced projects with the best tools for developing artificial intelligence solutions in the financial industry. We are looking for a Data Scientist (m/f).
Your work would include:
- Processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Analysis of large amounts of data.
- Presentation of information using data visualization techniques.
- Development and deployment of predictive models (classification / regression models / machine learning / ensemble techniques / deep learning).
- Model validation.
- Propose solutions and strategies for business and regulatory challenges.
- Cooperation with various groups (IT, analysts, data translators, data engineers, users, regulators and development groups).
Technical knowledge you will need to work:
- SQL basics for collecting and preparing data set.
- Good knowledge of R / Python / SPSS Modeler.
- Data visualization and presentation.
- Statistical modeling and machine learning methods.
- Generating reports (R Markdown / LaTex / Jupyter Notebook / Word & Excel etc.).
- Knowledge of the concept of a model validation and banking business is an advantage.
- Knowledge of deep learning methods is also an advantage
- obtaining data for the needs of model development
- preparation of data for the needs of model development
- model development and training
- model validation
- model improvement
- support for the transfer and use of models in production
- making more complex analyzes
- coordinating and leading teams
- proposing and / or introducing improvements
- mentoring and knowledge transfer
- coordinating, controlling and monitoring the work process
- participation in project and working groups
Terms and expectations
- level of education: a university-level degree in Mathematics, Computer science, Statistics or similar
- 7 or 6/2 or 6/1, natural sciences, technical or other fields
- work experience: 3+ years
- Standard and specialized PC tools
- active knowledge of an English language
- Experience in banking industry data models is an advantage
- reliability and accountability
- collaboration with others
- customer focus
Location of work: You’ll be part of the Group Competence Center team located in Belgrade but delivering NLB Group wide solutions and values.
We are offering you
- immediate employment
- work in a professional, dynamic and orderly work environment
- interesting and varied work tasks and challenges
- professional and personal development and acquisition of new knowledge within the NLB Training Center with a 40-year tradition and world-renowned excellent on-line learning platforms (Udemy, Coursera, …)
- work in a family-friendly environment
If you are interested to join our team, please apply through Infostud or through web site no later than 10.01.2021.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Za sve što dolazi.
www.nlb.rs info: 011 7 15 15 22