Pathrise recruiting partners – pathrise recruiting partners
What is Pathrise Recruiting Partners?
Pathrise Recruiting Partners connects top candidates to top employers. We use the same tactics and connections that we’ve used to place 300+ candidates to also bridge the connection between great candidates and top employers and recruitment firms. By applying to this position you gain access to a streamlined application process. This puts your resume right into the recruiting teams of our partners who are actively seeking candidates like you. To read more visit pathrise.com/pathrise-recruiting-partners
Our partners are looking for entry level Data Scientists. In these positions you will be asked to manipulate and utilize data in order to inform key business decisions and model various market conditions. These positions are ideal for someone with a passion for data science and is entrepreneurial. These positions are an exciting way for someone to break into data science and start building a career at organizations ranging from established tech companies to growing startups.
- 0-3 years in data science
- Excellent communication skills, ability to understand customer needs and provide valuable recommendations
- Strong Python and SQL skills
- Able to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Familiar with key data engineering concepts
- Experience with data visualization
What will I be doing?
- Being involved with product discussions about high impact features
- Help with various data analysis and modeling projects projects
- Creating data visualizations for use in both internal and external capacities
- Using data to inform decisions made by product, engineering, and design teams
Note this role is part of our Pathrise Recruiting Partners program. By submitting an application you agree to have your application reviewed by our network of hiring partners. To read more about how this all works as well as more information about our partners please visit pathrise.com/pathrise-recruiting-partners