About the position:
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team!
As a Data Scientist, you will forefront all analytics efforts within your autonomous interdisciplinary team and will lead deep research about pressing business questions. Your will succeed by battling intuitive bias and making sure that business decisions are based on actual data. You will build models and tools such as churn models, revenue forecasting, users behavior analysis and predictions, simulations, pricing models and more.
- Support the needs of your team with analysis of a requested phenomenon within the business domain or ongoing research
- Develop predictive analytics model - you are in the research phase
- Use exploratory data analysis techniques to identify meaningful relationships, patterns, or trends from complex structured and unstructured datasets
- Identify impactful business problems and translate them into relevant analyses and actionable insights
- Present to your team on analysis of the performance of the new game in order to drive optimal decision making
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis/analytics
- Good understanding of SQL and machine learning techniques
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Familiarity performing root cause analysis
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, R, Java, Scala, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in gaming industry
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks