The Company „Agromarket d.o.o.“ Kragujevac is a private company founded in 1991. The main purpose of its foundation was supply of wholesale and retail shops with merchandise for agriculture production. Today, more than 30 years after its foundation, Agromarket is a producer, one of leading importers, representatives and distributors of a large number of articles that successfully fulfills all requests of buyers in the region of the West Balkans- Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Macedonia.
We believed that fulfilment of the goal is possible only with trained and competitive human resources dedicated to the company’s development goals. More than 1300 employees are hired in development, sales, marketing, distribution and service sectors, from PhDs to qualified workers. Such human potential is also the main warranty for future development of the company.
In order to further development of business, we are looking for a Database Specialist, based in our headquarter in Kragujevac, Serbia.
- Implement and maintain database code in the form of stored procedures, scripts, queries, views, triggers, etc.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Implementation and support for analytics and reporting solutions
- Participate in design and implementation of new applications and features for existing applications based upon functional and technical specifications
- Production, installation and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of production deployed applications
- Following established development methodologies, architectures and coding standards outlined by the company
- Participate in code and design reviews ensuring functional, performance and scalability requirements are met
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues and identify deficiencies
Required knowledge, skills, and attributes:
- Knowledge of SQL including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views
- Thorough understanding of relational data models
- Work experience as a database developer with PostgreSQL in a Linux environment will be advantage
- Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON will be advantage