Experience Remote done Right. With over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote. We grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while working with stellar clients on ambitious projects.
We are a fully remote company with over 20 years of experience working remotely. Our team of 500+ staff works with stellar clients on ambitious projects, providing exceptional opportunities for career growth and vibrant relationships. We specialize in helping enterprise companies launch innovative digital products that interact with millions of customers, transactions, and data points. Our culture fosters experimentation and personal growth, challenging norms to solve real-world problems with creativity, grit, and determination.
What are you going to do?
In this role, you'll collaborate with peers, senior leaders, and stakeholders to drive transformative business opportunities using cutting-edge technology platforms. You'll work on developing and delivering innovative solutions across teams while demonstrating technical leadership in implementing, deploying, delivering, and operating technical solutions. Additionally, you'll identify opportunities to strengthen Capability and Modernization practices while managing system changes seamlessly without interruption to teams and users. As a progressive thought leader, you'll empower and energize high-performing teams while working collaboratively in a virtual environment. You'll quickly identify optimal solutions while automating workflows and driving towards big-picture goals and milestones, all while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- 3+ years of experience in a technical lead role
- Senior-level experience of at least 6 years of experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, ELB)
- Strong background in Linux and Mongo Atlas administration
- Experience deploying Kubernetes in a production environment
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins or CircleCi as well as ArgoCD
- Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Proven experience, desire, and skills to shape DevOps/SRE practices across an organization
- Experience with requirement gathering and presentation to executives
- Exposure working directly with, CEOs, CTO/VP Directors
- Experience working with multiple projects
- Support development teams in the setup, release, and operations of services in various environments
- Advanced English fluency, verbal and written
- Professional, empathic, team player
- Problem solver, proactive, go-getter
Straight from the Devs
Watch short snippets of actual developers (Real, not scripted) and share why they joined YouTube Playlist
Why Clevertech is an amazing place to Work at
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior-level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting-edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and are truly proud and excited to create waves in an industry under transformation.
The job is 100% Remote. Please make sure you have a comfortable office set at your desired work location.
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
- Competitive Salaries
- 1 Month Paid Time Off For You
- Personal Development Fund
- Tenure-Based Rewards
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech University
- Clevertech Gives Back
- Amazing Culture & Strong Community
Od 2000. godine Clevertech pomaže najinovativnijim svetskim organizacijama da naprave neverovatnu tehnologiju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...