Our client is the world leader in online gaming services. Their business is developing in several directions, most prominent ones are a betting exchange and online games (casino, poker, bingo). The betting center and the bookmaker run on their own software. The company's web services have mobile versions and native applications for iOS and Android and are used by more than two million players from 50 countries.
DataArt’s specialists are helping to develop new services and support existing ones. We have already created a client terminal: users, logged in the totalizer, can bet and track profits and losses.
We invite you to our company, not a project
Currently, we are putting together a team for expanding the features of the client's sites.
The primary focus of this position will be streamlining deployment processes, improving automation, and tuning instrumentation, with a mission to help teams deploy products in the current AWS platform in a frictionless, self-service, easy-to-use, reliable and scalable manner.
The role is expected to work very closely with Product Teams - this includes carrying an important voice on implementation, testing, performance, and operational aspects.
- CI/CD (GitHub, CodeBuild and CodePipeline)
- Typescript and Python
- Docker and Kubernetes
- DNS, SSH, SNMP, PTP, NTP, TCP/IP
- Contribute and follow the definition of the Cloud Platform
- Responsible for deploying solutions that will touch on one or more of the following technical areas: infrastructure, container technologies, serverless computing, databases, networking connectivity to AWS, security and compliance
- Manage the maintenance of the infrastructure environments with standardised process and automatized tools
- Contribute with detailed and Low-Level Design documentation with subsequent liaison with other team members
- Assure the proper setup and reliable maintenance of the monitoring and alerting space as defined in the LLD
- Experience with Public Clouds – specifically AWS
- Experience with CI/CD (GitHub (Actions), CodeBuild and CodePipeline)
- Experience in an oriented DevOps setting
- Experience of designing and implementing new projects AWS based
- Experience with programming languages: Typescript and Python
- Experience with Configuration Management with Ansible
- Experience of Systems / Linux technologies and how to apply them in a service-oriented enterprise environment
- Good knowledge in container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid knowledge of DNS, SSH, SNMP, PTP, NTP, TCP/IP
- Ability to work in a self-sufficient manner seeking guidance when real obstacles occur
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with others on both an ad hoc and project team basis, across organizational boundaries
- Security Oriented mindset
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent Client and inter-team communication skills
- English speaking and writing
Nice to have
- Enterprise Monitoring
- Change Management process experience (ITIL)
- Ability to keep calm and perform to the highest standard under pressure