We’re Alchemy and we’re changing the world with software + science.
We are an industry-specific cloud software company helping the $1 trillion specialty chemicals industry embrace digital transformation to accelerate innovations in chemistry. If you love advanced technologies, science, business software, and ambitious teams, we’d love to hear from you. With dual headquarters in San Francisco and Novi Sad, Serbia, we are a global company serving customers all over the world.
To learn more visit www.alchemy.cloud.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team with the main responsibility to design, develop, deploy, and operate full-stack distributed cloud infrastructure for the Alchemy platform.
- Develop, test, and operate scalable, resilient cloud infrastructure
- Engineer continuous delivery pipelines that are stable, maintainable, scalable, and secure
- Be the bridge between software and systems engineering, responsible for the software build and operations, deployment, troubleshooting
- Identify and preemptively solve future infrastructure problems
- Design and promote best practices within the organization
- Experience with:
- Linux administration
- AWS (Fargate, Aurora, Route53, S3, CloudFront, Elasticsearch, VPC, ALB, NLB, SecurityGroups, IAM, SQS, SNS)
Scripting and systems automation (bash, Python, etc.)
- Docker, Github, Jenkins
- Infrastructure as code tools, e.g., Cloudformation
- Good English communication skills - both oral and written
- Experience with different security frameworks, e.g. ISO 27001, SOC2
- Passion for new technologies
- Good sense of humour
Qualities We Value
- Creativity and a self-starting willingness to explore new technologies
- Tenacity, technical expertise, and ability to contribute quickly
- Take pride in work through attention to detail and ownership of outcomes
- Passion for code quality and great design