You’ll be improving the backbone infrastructure for an ever expanding client base that relies on our tier 1 service offering. As part of your remit, you will be involved in analyzing, designing, planning, implementing, testing and automating the infrastructural setup that is required.
We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest and flair for technology regardless of the platform involved.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have experience with:
- Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or other cloud setups
- Configuring web servers Nginx, Apache or IIS
- Virtualization tools (Kubernetes, Helm or Docker), IaaC and configuration management tools (Terraform, Terragrunt or Ansible)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment systems (Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD)
- Configuring database servers (MySQL, Postgres, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis)
- Comfortable administering and securing both Debian and RedHat based flavours of Linux
- Scripting – Shell scripting or Python
- Monitoring tools (Nagios, Grafana with Prometheus, ELK stack)
- Load balancing
We expect that:
- There are no secrets for you with network protocols and network administration
- You are able to take the lead on projects – taking the initiative where required
- You are passionate for technology in the areas as defined above
- You are able to learn quickly
- You are reliable and trustworthy
Nice to have:
- A computer science background
- Experience with Hadoop, Apache Kafka or similar technologies
- DBA experience especially in the area of database clustering
- Experience with high performance / high availability web applications
- Confident spoken and written English
- Experience of working in teams
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Flexibility: remote or office work, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates. We optimized the process in just one interview.
It will contain both the HR and the technical interview. The interview will take about an hour.
If the interview goes well, successful candidates will receive an email with our offer.
Send us Your application!
Send your application, including the CV, electronically.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.