Comtrade Digital Services is a top IT company that accelerates software technology innovation and provides strategic software engineering services. We help companies across different industries (fintech, mobility & travel, medical, energy, etc.) reinvent their business models using innovative technology so they can successfully address business challenges, embrace digital transformation and become industry leaders in their domains.
We’re are looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer with enterprise level experience and team player mentality. He/She will be working as part of an international team responsible for the set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of both new and existing continuous build/integration infrastructure. If you want to merge the barriers between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind, apply now!
- Experience with setting up and working with Jenkins in a containerized environment
- Strong Java skills, and/or scripting skills with Groovy and/or YAML
- Knowledge of build tools, such as Gradle, Maven, Fastlane, xCode
- Experience with AWS applications or infrastructure architecture
- Unit testing and code-coverage tools, such as SonarQube
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of repository management tools, such as Nexus and Artifactory
- Experience with Bitbucket
- Experience using Terragrunt/Terraform is a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Cloudwatch, Nagios, Zabbix is a plus
- An understanding of, or experience in, an Agile software development (use of Jira/Confluence, sprints, etc.)
We offer you:
- Working with an outstanding team of experienced experts
- Possibilities for personal and professional development
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo
- Opportunities for additional professional and language training
- Stable and well-organized working conditions
- Work in a dynamic environment and a technologically advanced organization
Lots of benefits that support your health and private life: child time bonus, private health insurance, Family day, in-house gym, sports courts, remote workdays etc.