We are looking for a highly skilled DevOps engineer that has experience in building and maintaining complex AWS cloud environments. Candidates should have experience dealing with AWS console, EC2, RDS, R53, and various other AWS instances as well as Linux and Linux web packages.
This position is a remote, work from home position.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing production and development environments, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of systems.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and new products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best security approaches.
- Helping to develop process documentation, deployment procedures, and monitoring activities.
- Documenting environments
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong collaboration skills with multiple stakeholders
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Experience working with remote teams including client teams and internal coworker teams
- AWS experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EFS, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Bash) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Linux system administration, Windows is nice to have
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- DB administration experience, especially MySQL.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as GIT.
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Familiarity with PHP stacks including Laravel, Magento, Wordpress, Drupal
- Experience with project management software like Slack, Asana, Jira
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Containerisation orchestration such as Kubernetes, Containerisation such as Docker
- 3 - 5 years of AWS and DevOps experience
- AWS certs are a plus
- Ability to demonstrate deep knowledge of AWS and Linux
- Experience with PHP and other server-side application languages is a plus
Our Hiring Process:
We have a 2-part hiring process that includes:
- Verbal Interview
- Here we have a verbal non-technical discussion to see if there is a mutual fit. We'll have questions for you about your skills and background, we'll also answer any questions you have for us about the company, compensation structure, culture, and interview process.
- In order to qualify for the position, you must pass a live test that takes 90minutes to complete.
We try to complete our interview process quickly so that it does not take up more time than is needed.
Upoznaj kompaniju Curotec
Curotec je kompanija osnovana 2010. godine u Filadelfiji. Imaju globalno prisustvo na tržištu. Posao koji rade je osvojio brojne nagrade svetske organizacije koje su ih prepoznale zbog kvaliteta. Kada je reč o digitalnim poslovnim rešenjima, ne postoji nijedan izazov previše komplikovan za njih.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.