Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation smart phone technologies? Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for highly motivated DevOps Engineers to join the Cloud Services team in our new Belgrade office.
You will work closely with a team of hard-working, super smart engineers to help maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep our cloud hosted infrastructure running smoothly. The individual will be responsible for, and be proficient at, managing AWS infrastructure and maintaining the required service levels (including availability, performance, security and cost) for our IdentityX as a Service offering. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a skilled team in an interesting and growing technology space. You strive to improve capabilities, pick up and champion new technology and programming languages, apply DevOps best practices, look to add value and innovate.
- Linux system administration skills, preferably RHEL and variants.
- Apache HTTP Server, Haproxy and Apache Tomcat skills: configure, tune and debug. Scripting abilities: Python (preferred), Bash.
- Experience of AWS and its various services (EC2, RDS, VPC, EKS, S3, Route53).
- An understanding of network topologies and design.
- An understanding common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP)
- Basic SQL and DB administration skills.
- SCM usage (Git preferred)
- Knowledge of orchestration tools and configuration management (SaltStack).
- Experience in automating AWS environments (CloudFormation, Python/Boto).
- Automated Builds (Jenkins).
- Monitoring and alerting (Zabbix).
- Experience building RPM and maintaining a YUM repository.
- Experience with operating Java applications (JVM settings, Log4j, JMX).
- Experience with HTTP load balancers (Apache, HAProxy, Nginx).
- Experience with database servers (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Windows Server (services management, events log).
- Understanding of TLS/SSL.
- Strong security awareness
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- The chance to be part of an established & successful product development team
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Manager.
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical team.
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team.
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please send your CV to us. We are looking forward to hear from you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. www.daon.com