Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation of smartphone technologies? Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for highly motivated DevOps Engineers to join the Cloud Services team in Belgrade or Novi Sad office.
You will work closely with a team of 9 hard-working, super smart DevOps engineers to help maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving the systems that keep our cloud-hosted infrastructure running smoothly.
You will be managing AWS infrastructure and maintaining the required service levels (including availability, performance, security, and cost) for our IdentityX as a Service offering.
You strive to improve capabilities, pick up and champion new technology and programming languages, apply DevOps best practices, look to add value, and innovate!
You need to have 7 out of these 10:
- Linux system administration skills, preferably RHEL and variants
- Understanding and debugging of the HTTP protocol
- Scripting abilities: Python (preferred), Bash
- An understanding of network topologies and design
- An understanding of common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP)
- Knowledge of AWS and its various services (EC2, RDS, VPC, ECS, EKS, S3, Route53, IAM)
- Understanding of TLS/SSL
- Strong security awareness
- Basic SQL and DB administration skills
- Git usage
It would be ideal to also have:
- HAProxy and Apache Tomcat skills: configure, tune, and debug
- Knowledge of orchestration tools and configuration management (SaltStack)
- Experience in automating AWS environments (CloudFormation, Python/Boto, CDK)
- Automated Builds (Jenkins, AWS Pipelines)
- Monitoring and alerting
- Experience building RPM and maintaining a YUM repository
- Experience with operating Java applications (JVM settings, Log4j, JMX)
- Experience with database servers (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Windows Server (services management, events log)
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- The chance to be part of an established & successful product development team
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Business Partner.
Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical team
Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team.
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!
Deadline for applications: 01.11.2021.