Florence Healthcare, Inc. (florencehc.com) software reduces the time it takes to deliver medical cures to those who need them. Our industry-leading software is used to streamline clinical trials at over 10,000 research sites, sponsors, and CROs across 44 countries.
Florence was recognized as the 8th Best Small Workplace to Work in Atlanta in 2022 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution and also received the “New Ideas Award.” We were also honored as the Biggest Impact Company, a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2021 and No. 31 on the Fortune list of Best Small Workplaces 2021.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
We seek talented DevOps engineer to build the infrastructure for future of clinical trials by contributing new products in the eBinder™ platform.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Develop from the ground up a modular infrastructure to support the development of a multi-product platform
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant system and infrastructure
- Implement security and data protection
- Build and maintain scalable infrastructure
An Ideal Candidate is/has:
- Passionate about creating high-quality, automated infrastructure
- Strong understanding of Linux, AWS
- Knowledge with Python
- Knowledge in Node.js
- Knowledge of AWS
Bonus points if you have:
- Proficiency with Terraform
- Expertise in CI/CD setup
- Proficiency in ES6
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary + fun remote activities, the PC setup of your choice and office space(remote currently due to COVID) in the heart of Atlanta, as well as medical and dental insurance.
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies
- Enjoy. Our office is in Belgrade and we offer a hybrid work environment
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.