Grip is the leading Market Engagement Platform built to support event professionals by delivering technology to facilitate world-class hybrid events – through digital and in-person solutions – that bring people together to discover, engage, connect and move markets forward.
For event participants, the powerful AI platform supports the return on time and investment of attending events with purposeful meetings. For event professionals, the intelligent, flexible platform provides the solutions, plus support and integrations needed to maximize return on investment.
Grip has facilitated the connection of over 5.5 million participants, culminating in billions of data points from some of the world's largest events. This strategic insight and expertise ensure Grip can deliver the event experiences that today's markets and industries demand.
We seek a full time DevOps Engineer to help make our vision a reality.
- Work closely with our engineers to design, build and ship new services across multiple environments with continuous delivery in mind
- Maintain Grip’s infrastructure as code and containerize application services
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability and security of Grip’s infrastructure
- Plan and prepare for worst-case scenarios through active monitoring and business continuity and recovery testing
- First degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- DevOps or Site Reliability Experience
- Proficient in *NIX environments
- Working experience with Amazon Web Services
- Working experience with Infrastructure-as-Code
- Competitive salary and options in a fast-growing startup
- Remote working possibilities
- 25 holiday days per annum
- Rare opportunity to grow with the company and take the lead in shaping an entire industry’s use of technology