Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Inovatec doo is looking for an experienced and highly analytical DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Product Operations Team. The DevOps Engineer manages, builds, and maintains the product deployment pipeline, enhances automation, and handles resolution of related pipeline incidents. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for product maintenance, troubleshooting, escalations, and performance management in a 24x7 production environment.
You are able to think like a customer, make sound decisions, overcome hurdles, follow through on commitments, have a thirst for learning, and bring a positive attitude while working in a team environment.
- Configure, Improve and Manage the product deployment pipeline.
- Resolve escalated incidents and problems by various teams, customers, and system alerts
- Participate in day-to-day operations and maintenance of our product hosting infrastructure
- Make recommendations of processes and technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness to the team
Technical Skills Required
- Hands-on technical experience with building and managing release systems, environment promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
- Deep understanding of various DevOps tools related to Source Code Management, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Contiguous Testing, Continuous Monitoring, Containerization
- Hands-on experience with automated provisioning Infrastructure as Code (IaC), configuration management for infrastructure and applications.
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell
- Technical experience with latest Windows Server operating systems, including administrative tasks and system troubleshooting.
- Technical experience with SQL/NoSQL database and data processing pipeline, such as MSSQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure data factory.
- Strong foundational in IT infrastructure knowledge such as, performing backups, upgrading, and patching, performance tuning, monitoring, alerting, deployments, and disaster recovery.
Non-Technical Skills Required
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Managing the change control and traceability processes for requirements.
- Analytical and process oriented, with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
- 5+ years of production application support, migration support, and incident response experience.
- 5+ years of pipeline management, setting up, and deploying software packages to cloud systems.
- 5+ years of implementing and maintaining SQL servers Microsoft Certified: Azure
- DevOps Engineer Expert AZ-400
Microsoft Azure Platform, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, Source Control (GIT/TFS), CI/CD Tools, Azure DevOps Services, Docker, Kubernetes, Octopus Deploy, Terraform, Cloudflare, Network Firewalls, PowerShell, .Net, PagerDuty, New Relic, Jira, Confluence, Office 365, Teams, Sharepoint, Visio.
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade
- Preferred working hours 12:00 noon to 08:00 PM Serbian time
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Access to Udemy for Business courses
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.