We are seeking to hire a DevOps Engineer with solid understanding of C++ build system using Make/Cmake and also modern Build Systems like Bazel. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop modernize C++ Build System. You will be working closely with C++ Development team.
This role will report to: Director of Software Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, improve and implement build pipelines
- Improve build stability, reliability and speed
- Manage CI/CD environment and develop tools for Dev/Qa environment
- Design and develop tools for C++ build system using Bazel
Desired Skills and Experience
- Passionate about automation and developing elegant software tools
- Hands-on experience with modern build system like Bazel.
- Familiarity with C++ build system using Make and CMake
- Deep knowledge of scalable continuous integration processes and tooling, such as Jenkins
- Experience with containerization platforms such as Docker/Kubernetes and deploying them in cloud.
- Experience with test automation framework like cucumber, robot framework, etc
- Experience working with various tools including Address Sanitizer, Gperf, etc
- Strong background in at least one of the following Python, Go or Ruby.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and gather requirements
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
What we offer
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Training sessions for the product and tools we’re using
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
Deadline for applications: 07.10.2021.