Prime Holding JSC is a premium software solution provider based in Europe with over 20 years of experience and more than 1000 completed projects for clients in different parts of the world. We employ 250 software engineers with vast expertise across technologies. Our team of architects, solution consultants, and software engineers are used to quickly solving complex technical or quality challenges. We can consult and implement solutions. We can bring experience and implement best practices in core software development, quality assurance automation, professional services, customer support, and DevOps.
We are on the lookout for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join one of the largest projects within the company, working on a platform for Live Virtual Collaboration for Education, Training, and Business.
What you'll be doing:
- Participating in developing, delivering and sustaining cutting the edge, interactive and extremely feature-rich leading worldwide solution for virtual classrooms, trainings, meetings and collaboration;
- Contributing to the cross-functional team’s success, delivering and sustaining the products of their work as part of the CI/CD;
- Extending the horizontal and vertical capacity of the platform by existing the K8S clusters in scales of 2x and more;
- Building the automation & performance testing at scale in K8S and integrating testing practices into the existing advanced CI/CD built on Concourse CI
- Orchestrating highly loaded, highly-available production K8S clusters and the underlying AWS infrastructure;
- Work in a cross-functional agile team of 5-7 Developers and QAs, while collaborating tightly with DevOps Engineers in other teams for cross-team initiatives;
- Design and development of new highly loaded and efficient solutions to aid the development process and delivery
- Producing high quality, maintainable, monitored and tested infrastructure and solutions
- Troubleshooting and resolution of problems
Required attributes, skills, and experience:
- Experience in backend software development OR a solid DevOps background
- Experience with Kubernetes
- AWS cloud stack experience (ec2, networking, load balancing, rds, s3, lambdas)
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose and container, orchestration and registry functionality both for development and for production needs
- Experience with one or more of the following: Bash, Go, NodeJS, would be beneficial, but not a must
- Linux system administration experience
- Infrastructure language (Such as Cloudformation)
- Understanding of monitoring and alerting systems
- CI/CD and build automation
- Understanding of networking & networking protocols
- Excellent understanding of distributed version control (git)
- Experience administering relational and non-relational databases (MySQL and Cassandra)
- Fluency in English as you’re going to work in a multinational distributed team
Benefits of winning career at Prime Holding:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Interesting and innovative projects
- Work-life balance: 25 days paid vacation + work from home policy
- Access to a technical books library, both off- and on-line
- Additional health insurance (VIP Package)
- Room to grow in a fast-paced and rewarding career.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.