We keep on growing and we need you to help us grow.
Wanted: DevOps Engineer
You would be working on: Cloud-Native Platform for a leading bank in Austria.
For how long etc.: Full-time, long-term
Mode of work: remote/on-site/hybrid
- Operate and build scalable cloud infrastructure of SME Lending running on AWS (EC2, EKS, S3, IAM, VPC, ALB, NLB, Lambda, Kafka, CloudFormation, RDS etc)
- Ensure efficient management of development-, test- and production environments.
- Provide ci/cd pipelines, covering build-, deployment- and test-automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components on cloud infrastructure
- Analyze requirements and evaluate suitable AWS technological components
- Optimize technical workflows for cost-effective cloud usage
- Communicate with different stakeholders including development, solution architects, leadership, and support teams
- Investigate alerts and anomalies and participate in incident response
- Assist in defining SLA related processes and procedures, responsible for implementing processes, providing support for the service
- Support the API integration to and from different network units, through the common RBI group standards.
- Onboarding process for new network units onto the Lending platform
- Solve IT infrastructure issues, ensure IT security measures are fulfilled and solve technical issues
The qualities we are looking for:
- 2+ years of professional experience in developing and operating solutions on a Cloud-Native Platform as a DevOps Engineer
- Solid understanding of AWS and /or Azure Computing and Networking
- Strong programming/scripting knowledge (python, bash)
- Strong understanding and knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Containers and Container orchestration knowledge (docker, docker swarm, k8s, eks)
- Strong Automation skills with Terraform, CloudFormation, and Ansible
- Professional experience with Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems
- Strong understanding of basic security concepts and ability to apply them to different technologies
- Good understanding of encryption and practical application to different settings
- BPM knowledge is an asset
- Self-starter with the ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Sharp eye to details and a strong will to learn new things
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
We want you to love Mondays, so:
- You can count on private medical insurance
- You can count on the conference budget
- You can count on 23 vacation days per year
- You can count on personal and professional growth opportunities
- You can count on a friendly working environment
- You can count on flexible working hours
- You can count on a competitive salary
- You can count on coffee, tea, and refreshments when in the office
- You can count on fully remote mode (or join us on-site)
- You can count on the referral fees
ProDevs is a steadily growing software company headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia. We build web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and we’re looking for a motivated developer to help us grow.
We strive for an open, collaborative, and transparent environment. We value each and every employee equally since we are aware that everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of our company.
ProDevs is an equal opportunity employer.
ProDevs je kompanija za razvoj softvera osnovana 2016. godine sa sedištem u Beogradu.
Specijalizovana je za isporuku kompletnih web i mobilnih rešenja. Nudi razvoj usluga za biznise i startape širom sveta.
na osnovu 2 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Zanimljivi projekti, dobra radna atmosfera, dobre kolege, fleksibilno radno vreme, mogucnost full remote rada, privatno zdravstveno osiguranje, rad na modernim tehnologijama.
Preterana zavisnost od stranih klijenata, ponekad losa organizovanost projekta.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata