Sedecom is the company founded by experienced IT professionals using German capital. The company is providing software design and development services for the customers in Germany. We are expanding our telco solution team and hence we would like you to join us.
The role of the DevOps Engineer is to help our development team deploy, automate, scale, monitor and troubleshot the infrastructure of our cloud platform.
Required experience and skills:
- Linux system administration (shell scripting, awk...)
- Source code management (Git, Mercurial)
- Experience with CI/CD/QA using Ansible, GitlLab, Jenkins
- Experience with implementing and operating monitoring/alerting solutions (Nagios)
Additional desired skills:
- Familiarity with Debian or Ubuntu Linux
- Kubernetes and Docker experience
- WildFly application server administration
- MySQL/MariaDB administration
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with telco business processes
- SIP Know-how will be considered as big plus
- Experience with cloud computing (Azure)
- Familiarity with containers and hypervisors (KVM/QEMU)
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- Two or more years of experience
- English (fluent in spoken and written). German will be considered as a big plus.
- Full-time, long-term employment relationship
- Opportunity to work with skilled co-workers in international environment
- Participation in projects where your opinion will be valued
- Nice office with plenty of parking spaces
- Competitive salary
- The position is in the Belgrade office