Sedecom is the company founded by experienced IT professionals using German capital. The company is providing software design and development services for the customers in Germany. We are expanding our team and hence we would like you to join us.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual with a strong understanding of DevOps philosophy, experience working in an agile environment, and expertise in infrastructure design and implementation. If you have a passion for building and optimizing software development processes, implementing monitoring and logging systems, and building CI/CD pipelines, we want to hear from you.
Join our team as a DevOps Engineer and help us deliver high-quality solutions to our clients while maintaining our internal infrastructure.
- Design, implement, and maintain microservices architecture and related infrastructure on GCP and our own Kubernetes based environment.
- Develop and implement automation processes for build, deployment, and monitoring of microservices.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure smooth integration of microservices with the application code.
- Maintain and improve system reliability, availability, and scalability.
- Manage and monitor cloud resources and infrastructure to ensure efficient performance.
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues and provide effective solutions.
Required experience and skills:
- Understanding of the DevOps philosophy, methods and procedures.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure.
- Good scripting skills (e.g. Bash, Perl, Python).
- Practical experience with infrastructure as code (e.g. Ansible).
- Experience with containerized/virtualized environment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and related tools (e.g. Helm).
- Being familiar with monitoring and alerting (e.g. Nagios, Prometheus).
- Being confident with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, CockroachDB), NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, MongoDB) and event streaming platforms (e.g. Kafka).
- Practical experience with automation of workflows and CI/CD (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins).
- Practical experience with cloud platforms (e.g. GCP, AWS).
- Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics degree or equivalent. Candidates without formal education but with adequate experience are also welcome.
- English (fluent in spoken and written). German will be considered as a big plus.
- Full-time, long-term employment relationship.
- Hybrid and flexible working policy.
- Opportunity to work with skilled co-workers in international environment.
- Nice office with plenty of parking spaces.
- Competitive salary.
- The position is in the Belgrade office
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.