WaveAccess is an international results-driven company that provides high-quality custom software development services for hundreds of emerging and established companies globally. By supporting customers with talented software engineers and also vast experience in advanced technologies, WaveAccess builds innovative software solutions while minimizing development risks and costs.
Throughout its 21-year history, the company’s highly skilled specialists have implemented over 500 successful projects for market leaders, ambitious startups, and government institutions.
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps engineer to make the team even stronger.
- Linux/Windows system administration
- Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, IIS
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab)
- Kubernetes, Docker, HELM
- DB: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, NoSQL
- Zabbix, Grafana, ELK
- Any script language Python, Bash и PowerShell
- Jira, Confluence
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS at the administrator level
- Company server administration experience
- Experience in server load planning, status monitoring
- Experience in setting up and supporting specialized software
- Understanding the principles and tools of CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab), and experience in working with them
- Understanding of Linux device and architecture, experience in creating and maintaining deb packages, repository administration
- Experience in fine-tuning of Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, IIS
- Programming skills in any of the scripting languages: Python, Bash and PowerShell
- Experience in building highly accessible and scalable services, understanding of microservice architecture
- Understanding the principles and practical experience with containerization and virtualization (Kubernetes, Docker, HELM)
- Excellent knowledge of network technologies
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools
- Experience using Jira, Confluence
- Fast immersion in new technologies
Nice to Have:
- Work experience in a similar position 1,5 years or more
- Experience working on Western projects - as an advantage
- Good spoken and written English (Intermediate and above), as we have a lot of foreign projects
- Configure, maintain, and optimize infrastructure with code
- Configure and maintain monitoring systems and metrics collection to analyze and prevent performance issues
- Implement release cycles and configure update policies
- Create and maintain a development infrastructure
- To advise developers on infrastructure configuration issues (performance optimization, bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc.)
- To solve the tasks of deploying microservice applications
- Support and develop CI/CD systems, participate in working groups on the development of CI/CD tools
- Centrally manage product segments, staging, development, testing
- Containerize applications in Docker, maintain existing images
- Develop and implement services for monitoring the work of teams
- Automate and integrate services, including cloud services
- Maintain and improve the test environment, test benches
- Test application security
- Configure, manage, integrate and automate processes in Jira, Confluence
- Various projects for international clients on modern technology stack
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular assessments and salary reviews Read more at wave-access.com
WaveAccess is a results-driven IT company with 21 years of experience in high-quality end-to-end product development services.
We have helped 50+ businesses bring ambitious ideas to life, and we are driven to deliver over and beyond our clients’ expectations. WaveAccess leverages a cost-effective approach with Feature Teams, Microservices Architecture, and Behavior-Driven Development — to reduce product time to market.
DevOps methodology and open source technologies allow us to speed up the development and improve the quality of our solutions. We help companies build the architecture and design the environment that allows for Continuous delivery / Continuous integration and to reach the digital transformation.
WaveAccess can join your product team at any stage of development — all the way from proof of concept to upgrading and supporting an in-market product. We also offer companies our expert consultations in the fields of DevOps, Machine Learning, and Product Modernization.
We are honored to have received numerous awards, including the Academy of Motion Pictures with Sci-Tech Awards, along with 2017 Microsoft Partner Awards in Business Analytics, 2018 Microsoft Partner Awards in Artificial Intelligence, and 2019 Microsoft Partner Awards in Media & Communications. Featured among the Top 10 AI Solution Providers and Top 10 Custom Software Providers by CIOApplications.