Being part of our Internship program, you will benefit from up to three months of intensive training programs aimed at developing your technical and soft skills. Throughout this internship, you will be part of a team and you will have opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues.
Endava is an IT services company headquartered in London with ongoing operations in the UK, USA, Romania, Moldova, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, Colombia, Serbia, Macedonia and Germany. Our main activity is to provide customized software solutions for our customers. We are involved in complex projects that deal with developing key software components and business strategic solutions at the heart of global businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing organizations where you will find an international environment and rewarding opportunities.
Match your profile
- Basic Linux system administration knowledge
- Basic knowledge about virtualization
- Some experience with at least one of the major Cloud providers
- Experience with at least one of the configuration automation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What will you learn?
- Managing the infrastructure required to distribute build artefacts to live customer systems
- Resolving any development or production deployment issues raised
- Great learning opportunity in becoming full stack DevOps engineer
- Working with software development team leads to introduce new technologies into products
- Documenting infrastructure in accordance with standards
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.