Rad od kuće
Enyosolutions is a development studio specialised in web and mobile solutions in Lisbon. Our team of IT developers is working from different countries: France, Portugal, Ivory Coast, Serbia, Brazil...
What makes us different? The great quality and expertise of our products and services.
Our clients are mainly based in France, we are working with start-ups and also major accounts as Dior, Mitsubishi, Fnac Darty, Air Liquide, Le groupe La Poste, EDF, La Fédération française de Tennis...
We're looking for a Lead developer based in Lisbon for an on-site/flex position. In our team of developers, you will work on various exciting development projects.
- Mobile hybrid apps (Ionic // ReactNative)
- Websites and webapps (Vuejs // ReactJS // Express // Node.js)
You'll be autonomous on the development and manage the development fully or sometimes backed by a frontend developer.
Seeking for a rewarding experience at both professional and human levels?
You want to:
- share your expertise and passion with your colleagues with teaching skills and patience
- be empowered and have great flexibility in an agile environment
- work in a positive and supportive context with great values
- get support and improve your skills in a great environment where human being is what really matters
- have fun at work... but not only
- At least 3 years of work as a Web Developer at a professional level, or 2 years of work and a IT related diploma.
- Proficiency in Node.js // Vuejs or Node.js // ReactJS
- Knowledge in PHP or Python is highly appreciated
- Able to create a web or mobile application from A to Z
- Proficiency in querying MongoDB and/or MySQL
- Able to build a REST API
- Able to implement register/login and payment process
- Rigorous person
Nice to have :
- knowledge of PHP, Python, Devops, Elasticsearch, Docker, Admin sys, Ionic /ReactNative
- You speak English fluently and se você poder falar português é apreciado and/or tu parles français
- If you think that this job is for you, apply now! And even if you don't check all the boxes, feel free to send us your application.
- Our recruitment process is not only a checklist.
WHY JOINING US ?
- Many projects and exciting challenges, Enyosolutions is growing significantly!
- A great opportunity with career perspectives
- International environment and great working conditions in the heart of Lisbon
- Open minded international team
- health insurance
- contribution to public transports costs
- monthly meal vouchers
- regular events with the team
- social benefits for hobbies
Step 1 - Call interview with Paul or Nima, from our office management department (about 20'): this first call will allow us to better understand your needs and determine if you can be an asset for our team.
Step 2 - Interview/technical test with one of our CEO with Faouzane or Mathieu: the purpose of this step is to assess your technical capabilities and also discuss your background. A great way to better know each other. Relax, it's just a chat.
Step 3 – Interview with one of our second CEO about the company, our values, projects and yours.
Step 4 - Bem Vindo em Enyosolutions - Get on board! Onboarding process with different steps to help you find your feet.
Upoznaj kompaniju Enyosolutions
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.