Rad od kuće
Enyosolutions is a development studio specialised in web and mobile solutions in Lisbon. Our team of IT developers is working from different countries: France, Portugal, Ivory Coast, Serbia, Brazil...
What makes us different? The great quality and expertise of our products and services.
Our clients are mainly based in France, we are working with start-ups and also major accounts as Dior, Mitsubishi, Fnac Darty, Air Liquide, Le groupe La Poste, EDF, La Fédération française de Tennis...
We're looking for a Lead developer based in Lisbon for an on-site/flex position. In our team of developers, you will work on various exciting development projects.
- Mobile hybrid apps (Ionic // ReactNative)
- Websites and webapps (Vuejs // ReactJS // Express // Node.js)
You'll be autonomous on the development and manage the development fully or sometimes backed by a frontend developer.
Seeking for a rewarding experience at both professional and human levels?
You want to:
- share your expertise and passion with your colleagues with teaching skills and patience
- be empowered and have great flexibility in an agile environment
- work in a positive and supportive context with great values
- get support and improve your skills in a great environment where human being is what really matters
- have fun at work... but not only
- At least 3 years of work as a Web Developer at a professional level, or 2 years of work and a IT related diploma.
- Proficiency in Node.js // Vuejs or Node.js // ReactJS
- Knowledge in PHP or Python is highly appreciated
- Able to create a web or mobile application from A to Z
- Proficiency in querying MongoDB and/or MySQL
- Able to build a REST API
- Able to implement register/login and payment process
- Rigorous person
Nice to have :
- knowledge of PHP, Python, Devops, Elasticsearch, Docker, Admin sys, Ionic /ReactNative
- You speak English fluently and se você poder falar português é apreciado and/or tu parles français
- If you think that this job is for you, apply now! And even if you don't check all the boxes, feel free to send us your application.
- Our recruitment process is not only a checklist.
WHY JOINING US ?
- Many projects and exciting challenges, Enyosolutions is growing significantly!
- A great opportunity with career perspectives
- International environment and great working conditions in the heart of Lisbon
- Open minded international team
- health insurance
- contribution to public transports costs
- monthly meal vouchers
- regular events with the team
- social benefits for hobbies
Step 1 - Call interview with Paul or Nima, from our office management department (about 20'): this first call will allow us to better understand your needs and determine if you can be an asset for our team.
Step 2 - Interview/technical test with one of our CEO with Faouzane or Mathieu: the purpose of this step is to assess your technical capabilities and also discuss your background. A great way to better know each other. Relax, it's just a chat.
Step 3 – Interview with one of our second CEO about the company, our values, projects and yours.
Step 4 - Bem Vindo em Enyosolutions - Get on board! Onboarding process with different steps to help you find your feet.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...