- Communicate directly with development teams, other development test teams, and functionality test teams;
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development team, on a regular basis as well as on-demand;
- Develop and maintain test plans based on game features and design documents as drawn up by the development team;
- Identify the risks related to the quality and the progression of the feature;
- Perform regular and specific tests on the product and/or tools in order to ensure the required quality;
- Isolate and reproduce the bugs to assess gravity and probability based on Ubisoft’s standards, and suggest solutions;
- Validate high risk changes before they are integrated into the main version in order to ensure stability and basic functionality;
- Experience on a similar position of at least 1 year;
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- A strong understanding of development processes and the different needs of a team throughout a development cycle;
- Comfortable in writing test-cases and setting up test procedures;
- Problem-solving and open minded;
- Proactive, autonomous, open to changes and self-improvement;
- Time management and ability to manage priorities;
- Experience on at least one major platform (Xbox One, PS4, PC);
- Experience with MS Office.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Confluence and/or Sharepoint;
- Experience with defect & test case management tools (e.g. JIRA, TestRail);
- Experience in working with automation tools is a plus;
- Experience in working in a game editor/engine;
- Experience in working in a team and maybe leading one;
- Experience working with all the major gaming platforms (PS4/PS4 Pro, Xbox One/Xbox One X, PC, Nintendo Switch).
Send us your motivation letter – tell us why you want to join our ranks.
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!