About Bosch: Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
► Establishing Classic and Web EDI connection with external suppliers of BOSCH Group
► Close collaboration and communication with international suppliers and internal teams
► EDI support and knowledge transfer towards the suppliers and the plants
► Creating supplier documentation and training material
► Acting solution-driven in complex and escalating situations towards all partners
► Mentoring and Onboarding of team members
► Managing technical setups in the ERP system (SAP) and on the Web EDI platform (SupplyOn)
► Taking end-to-end responsibility for the EDI testing, Master data, implementation and tracking (ORDERS, ORDCHG, ORDRSP, DELFOR, INVRPT, DESADV, INVOIC)
► Managing go-live with the suppliers and production plants of the BOSCH Group
► Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business, Information Technology, Transport, or similar field
► Minimum 1 year of working experience in related business or technical areas
► Good understanding or experience in Supply Chain processes (Purchase-to-Pay or Order- to-Cash)
► Experience in Supply-Chain areas and projects (Procurement Logistics, Warehouse Management, S4/HANA, Transport Management) ideally
► Good understanding of EDIFACT or other EDI standards
► Experience with SAP (MM, WM, SD) ideally
► Demonstrated strong negotiation and communication skills, teamplayer, diligent, solution-driven, willingness, proactiveness
► Fluency in English essential, Fluency in German would be a benefit
► Proficient use of MS Office
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 - 27 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours;
- If you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Remote Home Office program helps you do that;
- Up to 3 days off for private purposes.
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription for annual health check ups;
- Paid private health insurance
- Mental health and well-being initiatives.
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- English and German language courses;
- Local and Global career development programs;
- Opportunity to attend conferences.
- You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to global internal/external customers and users.
On top of these, we are offering:
- Remote working environment (in borders of Serbia);
- Canteen (when working in office) with lunch discounts;
- Annual bonus;
- Referral bonus.
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
Included in the referral program.