Join an international team of engineering experts developing the world’s leading test equipment for power electronics and power distribution systems that plays the decisive role in the process of digitalization, decentralization and decarbonization of the world’s electricity supply.
If you are a highly motivated and self-driven professional looking for engineering challenges, while helping develop the leading-edge technologies, you will for sure love working in our young and dynamic company.
You will be involved in embedded system development in both concept/architecture and implementation phases.
You will work within the multidisciplinary team of electronics engineers, software and firmware developers, power engineering and power electronics specialists.
- Strong background in C/C++ programming and understanding of embedded systems.
- Knowledge of RTOS and/or Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of communication protocols TCP/IP and UDP.
- Experience in writing Linux kernel drivers is a plus.
- Knowledge of some code versioning systems (Git, SVN …) is a plus.
- Experience with automated code generation and MATLAB/Simulink software package is a plus.
- Proficient spoken and written English is a must. There is a possibility to work in our offices in Boston and/or Zürich.
- Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Company vision and drive, driven by the development of our own product.
- Competitive salary.
- Great company culture, based on mutual respect and great relations between all employees, regardless of the rank.
- Interesting team-building events, chosen by the employees.
- Private health insurance.
Tajfun Hil је kоmpаniја iz Nоvоg Sаdа, kоја sе bаvi еnеrgеtikоm i еnеrgеtskоm еfikаsnоšću. Tajfun HIL je tehnološki lider u Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) rešenjima za dizajn, verifikacije i QA.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...