We are looking for an
Experienced Java Developer
Novi Sad, Belgrade, Zrenjanin
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to work on a project in the digital marketing domain (high performance, big data, cloud-based).
These are Java developer positions in our Novi Sad, Zrenjanin and Belgrade offices. You will spend most of your time developing, maintaining, documenting and testing parts or whole software solutions. You will need to analyze requirements, provide design and specification of new or already developed systems.
What are we looking for?
- - Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in commercial Java projects
- - Good understanding and experience in OOP
- - Understanding of REST, microservices, SQL, Git, CI/CD pipelines
- - Spring framework experience
- Nice to have:
- - Docker and Kubernetes experience
- - Experience with Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- - Experience with infrastructure as code tools (Terraform)
What do we expect from you?
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing, and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs, and project standards
- Follow the existing company, team, and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them
- Work with the project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code-related issues
What do we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: