We are looking for an:
Novi Sad, Belgrade, Zrenjanin
We’re expanding our teams that develop projects related to distributed power management with cross-platform mobile apps and we’d like you to be a part of it – to share your experience with others and boost your career working with great colleagues in Belgrade, Novi Sad and Zrenjanin office!
What are we looking for?
- - A few years of relevant experience
- - Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and core JS
- - Experience with Angular framework, TypeScript, and related most common libs and tools
- - Experience with NodeJS based development environment
- Nice to have, but not required:
- - Experience with NativeScript
- - Knowledge of some of the testing frameworks
- - Knowledge of some other JS frameworks (React, Vue, etc.)
- - Basic understanding of common server side languages (Java, C#, etc.)
What do we expect from you?
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- Follow the existing company, team and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
What do we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: