Join us in creating excellent software!
HTEC testing team is looking to boost its ranks with two Experienced QA Engineers. We are looking for meticulous and analytical people with a straightforward approach to writing tests and squashing bugs. In addition to the mentioned skills, our ideal candidates should be able to seamlessly communicate their thought processes and decisions to other members of the team, as well as to the developers and their project managers.
Important note: All interviews are held online as we follow the recommendations and the current situation considering coronavirus.
- Writing automated tests (Selenium, JS and Java)
- Implementation of test scripts for different projects using given automation frameworks/tools
- Maintenance and improvement of test scripts
- Contributing to bugs finding and error reporting
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of automation frameworks/tools
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with testing automation: Selenium, JS, Java, JMeter
- Experience with API/UI testing frameworks
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Good to have:
- Experience in one functional programming language
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar education
- What we use
- Rest Assured
- Selenium WebDriver
- Java Script
What we offer
- Permanent contract and competitive salary
- Innovative and cutting-edge projects
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare service
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Team events and sport activities
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
- Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy
Maybe you are our next colleague?