You are a React.js Developer that stands out from the crowd and wants to be responsible for developing front-end for a unique company and its solutions:
- POS (Point of Sale)
- Mobile POS for tablets and mobile phones
- Self-service kiosk-based retail solution
- Hospitality solution
We need a skilled React.js. developer to help us improve our solutions be more themeable and customizable.
Who we are
NaviPartner / Webology is one company. Webology is an affiliation of NP. Webology is a young Serbian IT company based in Belgrade focused on developing amazing e-commerce solutions. Our clients are from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark as the company originates there with a current base in Copenhagen. We are more than 125 employees globally located in 7 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia, who perform, discuss, laugh, and win together every day! We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. https://www.navipartner.com/us/
NaviPartner / Webology needs a skilled React.js.developer who can help our customers with the development of their systems, which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and which often include integrated web solutions, POS, ticketing systems etc.
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement new front-end features for our solution stack
- Developing the next-generation user interface for our POS solution
- Identify areas of improvement both visually and functionally
- Create new UI themes to match different market and industry requirements
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Passion for web technologies and trends
- Self-discipline in delivering tasks in a timely manner with deadlines.
- 5+ years of professional experience, though it's more important what you know and what you can do
- Previous experience with React is a big plus
- Previous experience with TypeScript is another big plus
- Critical thinking regarding UI and UX
- Experience delivering product features
- Experience mentoring or coaching team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of e-commerce design constraints.
- Familiarity with source control tools including Git and SVN.
- Methodological approach to troubleshooting.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new tools and technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- Experience with backend relational database design
- Experience with .NET
- Experience with ERP systems
Personal and professional requirements
- Candidates should have relevant academic software engineering degree(s) and/or certification(s).
- Good written and verbal communication skills; fluent English language skills.
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment.
- Well presented, driven and can think on your feet!
One more thing:
We're looking for extraordinary React.js developer that want to build something great with a group of incredible people. If you enjoy a challenging and innovative work environment, then Webology and NaviPartner is the place to be!
Please send your CV.